Find us on Google+
Find us on Twitter
Hotels Sri Lanka
Sri Lanka Holidays - Excellent Tourist Destination
The most scenic islands in the world - Sri Lanka, have been alluring visitors on Sri Lanka holidays not only lately but from ages. Sri Lanka is a land blessed with enormous natural wealth that has made it a much sought after destination. Located in the center of Indian Ocean, the Sri Lanka map forms a teardrop shape, right at the southern tip of India.
– Anuradhapura is one of the ancient capitals of Sri Lanka, famous for its well-preserved ruins of ancient Sri Lankan civilization.
– Poḷonnaruwa (Sinhalese Poḷonnaruwa or Puḷattipura) is the main town of Polonnaruwa District in North Central Province, Sri Lanka. The Ancient City of Polonnaruwa has been declared a World Heritage Site
The Amazing Sigiriya Rock Citadel
- Sigiriya (Lion Rock Sinhalese) is an ancient palace located in the central Matale District near the town of Dambulla in the Central Province, Sri Lanka. It is one of the best preserved examples of ancient urban planning. It is the most visited historic site in Sri Lanka
The Golden Cave Temple At Dambulla
- Dambulla cave temple also known as the Golden Temple of Dambulla is a World Heritage Site (1991) in Sri Lanka, situated in the central part of the country. It is the largest and best-preserved cave temple complex in Sri Lanka. The rock towers 160 m over the surrounding plains.
Elephant Back Rides At Habarana
- Habarana is a popular tourist destination for safari lovers as it is the starting point for safaris in the nearby Habarana jungle and the Minneriya sanctuary which is heavily populated by elephants.
Best Beaches Sri Lanka
- For many people the beach is Sri Lanka, and small though the island is, it really is no slouch in the sand and sea department. There are long golden ones, there are dainty ones with soft white sand, there are wind- and, wave-battered ones and ones without a footstep for miles.
Sri Lanka is a beautiful tropical wonderland situated just south of India. It is known as the pearl of the Indian Ocean for its beauty, scenery, wildlife, culture, history and many more things. This is the country where the world's best tea, the Ceylon tea is made, (Ceylon being the old name of the country). And this is a country you have to visit at least once in a lifetime.
Pamunugama Road, Negombo, Sri Lanka
Sri Lanka's Best Beaches - Negombo
Jetwing Lagoon from www.hotelscombined.com
Situated in Negombo, this 4-star property is elegant and modern. It also features a sauna, massage services and 24-hour room service.
This luxury resort offers luggage storage, a concierge and a currency exchange. Airport transfers, a laundry service and a dry cleaning service are available on request.
All rooms are air conditioned and equipped with a rain shower, tea and coffee making facilities and a mini bar. They come with a bathtub, a flat-screen TV and a telephone.
Those staying at the property can sit down to breakfast each morning at Jetwing Lagoon before heading off to explore the local region. For those on the move, the resort provides packed lunches on request.
Bandaranaike International Airport is under a 35-minute drive from Jetwing Lagoon.
Conveniently located a short distance from Colombo and just 7km from Bandaranaike International Airport is Negombo beach, situated adjacent to the city of the same name. While not likely to win any prizes on the basis of its aesthetic appeal alone, this broad stretch of golden sand and surroundings have plenty to offer in terms of accommodation, restaurants, and other facilities and all budgets are catered for, from backpackers to the jet-set. Negombo is one of the largest commercial centers in Sri Lanka and the beach is also popular among its residents making it a good place to experience some of the local flavor and colorful lifestyles of the locals.
Palangaturai, Kochchikade, Negombo, Sri Lanka
Jetwing Sea from www.hotelscombined.com
Featuring an outdoor pool, a private beach and a Jacuzzi, Jetwing Sea is located in Negombo and provides relaxed accommodation. It also features a sauna, outdoor tennis courts and a swimming pool.
The air-conditioned rooms overlook the ocean and come with modern luxuries like mini bars and slippers. Each includes a private bathroom with a hair dryer, bathrobes and a shower.
A satisfying breakfast is prepared each morning at Jetwing Sea Hotel Negombo, and there are numerous restaurants and eateries close by. For those spending the day out, the resort provides packed lunches if required.
For those wanting to explore the great outdoors, Jetwing Sea is close to popular fishing and scenic spots. The helpful staff at the tour desk are available to book tours and sightseeing trips in Negombo.
Amagi Lagoon Resort & Spa
640/82, Colombo Road, Kurana., Negombo, Sri Lanka
Amagi Lagoon Resort & Spa from www.hotelscombined.com
Amagi Lagoon Resort & Spa is located in Negombo and offers free Wi-Fi. The various amenities this peaceful resort features include an express check-in and check-out feature, an executive floor and valet parking.
This 4-star resort offers a coffee bar, 24-hour room service and massage services. Staff are available 24-hours a day and can assist with booking tours and tickets.
Every peaceful room at Amagi Lagoon Resort & Spa comes with cable/satellite channels and a mini bar, and the bathrooms feature showers and bathrobes. They provide bottled water, a flat-screen TV and a telephone.
Guests of Lagoon Amagi Resort can dine on local and international dishes at the in-house restaurant, ideally situated for those who want to stay nearby at mealtime. The resort also serves breakfast each day.
Bandaranaike International Airport is less than a 15-minute drive from Lagoon Amagi Resort. If guests are looking for relaxation away from the resort, there are fishing spots close by.
Colombo Sri Lanka
Top 10 Best Hotels in The World
Hotels Anuradhapura Sri Lanka
Surfovanje Sri Lanka
Mirissa Beach Sri Lanka
Amazing Heart-Shaped Natural Features